A family swim party. Thank you Bowler family. Okay...we admit it - most of the guys were gone to the football game but we party'd (new word) without them

Wow - a nice, new camera. Thank you everyone - I'm actually using it - love it.

A big thank you to Carrie Lyn, Jeff, Kirrah, Ashley and everyone else who helped throw the beautiful and yummy farewell dinner. Just for the big people - kids were eating pizza and making cookies over to Lance's house - Oh My - thanks Jena - I'm sure there was clean up. Fun occasion.


Mom - the person I will miss so much. She continues to teach us all how to love and "endure to the end. Thanks Mom

Our last summer hike - yup we look as hot and sweaty as we really were. Oh well. Thanks Carrie Lyn.
What fun - movie\birthday party in the back yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment