Also I do English classes on Saturday (as if I knew how to do that?) and the kids go swimming after class in our apartment pool. Looking for ideas to add some fun to those classes too.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
New Assignment
We have been asked to teach seminary and institute for the JB area. I'm seminary - Garald is institute. The course is Doctrine & Covenants. We have been trying to register students. Transportation is a problem for most of the seminary students. We're not sure how that is going to work out. As we've talked to them about the course of study, most of them have never heard of the D & C. The student manuals are all 3 hole punched and there's no such thing as a 3 hole binder in this country. Anyway, we're willing and know how to prepare lessons, but hoping anyone can help us with games or ideas or making it more fun. Anyone...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment