Monday, February 14, 2011

Dist Mtg

( N Writing) Today - Tues was our regular district mtg at our apartment. But it's kind of an historic day. 2 new elders - which brings us to an all time new number - 6 first time ever- Hooray. One from Las Vegas, one from Lindon, Ut, another from Oklahoma. They bring talents and enthusiasm - we're grateful

Did a short video of the closing song. I always fix lunch and today I had a plate of choc chip cookies sitting out for dessert after lunch - Mmmmm... they were gone before we had time to say the blessing on the food. When I said, "Hey, those are for dessert" two of them said they couldn't wait or the others would have them all gone. Valid point. Good meeting. We have a missionary sponsored family home evening activity at the church building tonight. It's a public holiday today, so we're hoping many show up.

No comments: