Monday, June 27, 2011
Raindrops on Roses
The little girl in the video below - Fung Lee. While I was doing our English lesson with her older brother today, she rang the doorbell and asked if I would help her with a song for her school program. She really didn't need help. Loved singing it for me, but when I turned on the camera, the 2nd time through, she was a little more subdued - sorry the sound isn't better. It's just for DL - hope you can hear that line that she sings - 'brown paper packages tied up with string.' She only had this much memorized, but is working on the rest. I wrote a note to her Mom asking when\what time\where is the program so we can go. She is a lively, darling little girl and calls out a greeting to us whenever she sees us - no matter how far away we may be. Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh.... she is adorable- can we keep her? so cute.
Post a Comment