Thursday, February 10, 2011

SNAKE

Okay it was bound to happen, but I was hoping it wouldn't (N writing) Yesterday out jogging, I saw a big black snake. Yes... I know it could happen in Draper too and in this dense foilage area it was bound to happen. I moved VERY quickly away - UGH - hate them... sorry about love all living creatures thingie. But I just can't. I described to a local person and he thought it was a cobra. OH MY - think I'll change my route - mmm... wonder where that would be?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh dear! If you makes you feel any better, I have to jump over snakes on almost every run when I go outside around here... although they aren't cobra's, thank goodness! I did have to jump over a very interesting little lizard the other day too, it was like all red and almost translucent looking, weird.

Danna said...

Ok, yeah, new route.