Dear Mother - all flowers remind me of you. My mother always notices the beauty in little things that I rush by and miss, a sunset, a flower, a beautiful sky. This pic taken on Mother's 96th birthday celebration a few weeks ago. Love you and miss you Mom.
Thanks to my daughters and daughters-in-law. You are all great women. All of you 'mother' children - some are your own, some of them are YW in your ward and some of them are cub scouts, and many more. And all of them are influenced by the good people you are. One of my life's greatest blessings is to be a Mother. I'm so grateful for each of you. Thank you for who you are and what you do. Happy Mothers Day. You're the best! (I've actually sent a little package - but who knows when it will get there - ah the post office - another new experience.)
Love,
THE Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment